 General / 32490
Re: Camera question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:12:33 GMT

Here's another lighting idea you might consider.  If you are in an area that
gets plenty of sunlight, consider homemade reflectors.  Materials needed:
aluminum foil, glue (I've found spray-on helpful), a utility knife, a
rolling pin (or something similar), and two of either larger cardboard or
foamcore sheets in the 3ft x 4ft range. Take sheets of foil slightly larger
than the board width and crumple each, then uncrumple them flat (but not
perfectly) to produce a texture, but avoid ripping during crumple/uncrumple
process.  Do that to as many sheets of foil to achieve the length of the
board.  Put glue on the board and carefully lay on the uncrumpled flat
sheets.  Use the roller to help the foil adhere to the board as best as
possible. When dried, use the knife to remove excess foil from the edges or
cut the board to a specific size. You can use bricks to create a stand to
hold them up.

Adrian Egli

"Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." <arcanamachi@netzero.net> wrote in message
Have a look at http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane/compare.htm
and answer our question if you can. Thank you.
Cross posted too Geek because they may be able to help too.
--
Nicole widow of
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.