 Off-Topic / Geek / 3095 (-5)
  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

(...) If you would have automated that process, that would make you vulenerable to identity theft. If someone would forge your ID the message will be accepted by a script that is not able to verify if you really wrote that message... -Frank (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  (canceled)

  How to make the ¢ sign (as in "My 2¢")

(...) Richard (and anyone else who has been *aching* to use the ¢ sign: From: (URL) (cute page, go see it) Mac users have it really easy. In whatever application you are in, type option-4. Viola! (gotta' love them Macs!-Matt) Windows folks... well, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Some Lego buying stats

(...) Hi again, Selcuk (sorry I don't know how to type the proper "c"!), All of the answers to your question so far have been pretty representative of the middle class (and we are probably more highly educated on Lugnet than average), but I don't (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: How do I print a File Directory

(...) More ways: Hit the PrintScrn key and paste the image into your picture editor, cut out the crap and print. (makes perfect CD-covers w/o much work). Or to get rid of some of the DOS info from the dir > filename.txt tip, Open it in M$ Word, make (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact