 Off-Topic / Geek / 3045
Re: Yet Another torso sticker question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 23:03:35 GMT

Matthew Gerber wrote:

Forgot to add:

BTW, if you really DID print the design on a dot matrix printer, I would
LOVE to see how it came out!

He probably did. I don't know that there are very many printers at all
today which aren't dot matrix printers. My HP 660Cse certainly is. My TI
Microlaser certainly was. Of course not very many people today use
printers which put the dots on the paper using the same techniques as an
Epson MX-80. The only non-dot matrix printer I ever owned was an HP
plotter. Anyone still running any daisy wheel printers? How about
mainframe style chain printers (back in the days when a real printer
required re-inforced flooring and ear protection for the operators)?

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.geek

Frank