 Off-Topic / Geek / 2696
Re: Thumbnail menu CGI script
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:50:17 GMT

On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 04:37:48AM +0000, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, I wrote:
Hmm, seems like it wouldn't be too hard to make a script that lists of all the
images in a Brickshelf folder if that script was running on the Brickshelf
server...

If you don't have time to / don't want to do this, Kevin, no big deal.  I'll
just host the images myself.

writing a brickshelf specific script should be really easy, if you want it
to generate a listing of a folder - however, I'd ask kevin for permission
before launching such a script - it's considered impolite to run such
scripts without asking first...

:)

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:153_1>:  Large train wagon (LEGO/SYSTEM/Trains/4.5v/Train Cars), '66