 Off-Topic / Geek / 2692
Re: Thumbnail menu CGI script
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 04:30:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Erik Olson writes:
With Brickshelf you can't get a plain list of your directory though.

Hmm, seems like it wouldn't be too hard to make a script that lists of all the
images in a Brickshelf folder if that script was running on the Brickshelf
server...

Would you be willing to do that, Kevin?  I don't know how useful it would be
for anyone else though...
--Bram