 Off-Topic / Geek / 2521
Re: So you think you know your stuff?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:59:04 GMT

Daniel Crichton <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote:
Try hitting refresh if you're looking at the SWF in a browser - there's
something funky in Flash 5 where sometimes the version check we use fails
and so you get the message about requiring Flash 5. Seems that Macromedia
need to do a bit more compatibility testing in new products :(

Yeah, I did that. Also closed the browser, and cleared the cache. No good.
This is Netscape Communicator 4.76.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/