 Off-Topic / Geek / 2028
  legoland.co.uk attack

boooo... (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: legoland.co.uk attack

(...) Millennium Falcon. Here's a mirror of the hacked site: (URL) Anyone seen that model before? Also, he did leave a nice message for the admin. :) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legoland.co.uk attack

(...) That has to be one of the nicest hacks...no profanity, no porn, it even relates to the site hacked! And that is a pretty cool Falcon... --Bram (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legoland.co.uk attack

(...) That looks like THE Millennium Falcon (URL) usually not a starwars fan, but this one had me impressed. Jürgen (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legoland.co.uk attack

(...) An 'Ethical' cracker? IMO he didn't want' to obstruct the site although I cant find a thorugh link on the mirror (hmm?). He also does have a point regarding DeCSS, Why should we have to PAY a certian company in Seatlle a small fortune to be (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  flash (was Re: legoland.co.uk attack)

(...) Well, there is a flash 4 player for Linux from Macromedia, and there's also an open-source flash 3 player. (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)