 Off-Topic / Geek / 1664
1663  |  1665
Subject:
Bad Choices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 04:51:28 GMT

I wonder if I can start an underground movement among Apple/Mac groupies,
fanatics, etc... to change the _horrid_ pronunciation of SCSI (scuzzy) to
something a little better, like SCSI (sexy).

When I first learned about the small computer systems interface, it seemed
natural to add an 'e' between the 's' and 'c' rather than a 'u' between the
'c' and 's'

Is anyone else miffed at the choice the 'standard-bearers' made?

Maybe if we .geeks band together and unite to calling scuzzy sexy, it might
be commonplace in a year....

Just IMnot-so-HO

--Electro--