 Off-Topic / Geek / 1661
    Re: Programming & LEGO legal stuff —Matthew Miller
   (...) Sure, they definitely can. Are you using TurboPascal? Borland provides some convenient libraries. (...) Patents wouldn't apply, since you're not actually _making_ things. However, trademark and perhaps copyright might. If your game uses (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Programming & LEGO legal stuff —Tobias Möller
   Because I asked this in lugnet.loc.se, and Ander Isaksson (you know, the man behind BlockCAD) recommended Pascal. Jacob Sparre Andersen also recommended ADA, and I chose Pascal. I haven't started learning yet, so I still can change my choice of (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Programming & LEGO legal stuff —Paul Foster
    PASCAL is a pretty nice language to learn how to program, that is how I first really learned to program (ignoring BASIC hacking). The game part can be done, About 10 years ago, my term project in a pascal class was to write a Wheel of Fortune game (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)