 Off-Topic / Geek / 1480
1479  |  1481
Subject:
CGI question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 23:25:07 GMT

I have the following perl script that I inherited in
a program I am supposed to fix, the perl I understand,
but I'm not really up on Forms..

http://www.thefosterfamily.org/junk.html

Normally, you enter a login and then hit the submit
button and things work well.  If you hit submit with no
text in the login field, the javascript gives you an error
message, but if you leave the login field blank and hit
return, the program goes on leaving the field blank.

How can I check if the user has put data into the login field?

Paul