 Off-Topic / Geek / 1351
Re: atari 800 web server
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:54:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Kevin • Loch writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Kevin Loch writes:

I just put up an info page about this with pictures:

http://kl.net/atari/

OMG, I wonder if this is the world's first webserver written in BASIC?  :)

Wow, that makes it even cooler yet!

You look just about ready for a Slashdot story submission!  :)

Ack!  It's running at my house.  The thought of my ISDN line
getting slashdotted is bad :(  I should probabaly move it to work
during lunch.  However, I did discover something
cool.  The terminal server listens on port 513 (rlogin) and that
port doesn't bark the high characters before the header.  Now I just
need to remove the space I put in front of HTTP so mozilla and lynx
recognize the header.

Does anyone know a way to do port translation with a linux firewall?
I was just looking through ipfwam and I diddn't see it.

KL