 Off-Topic / Geek / 1336
RE: atari 800 web server
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.tele
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 17:57:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Kevin Loch writes:
I just wrote a really really basic web server for my atari 800.

Then Todd wrote:

Oh Beautiful Hack!  Very nice!!

Not to one-up you, Kevin, but this guy at UMass has an even
smaller server!

<http://www-ccs.cs.umass.edu/~shri/iPic.html>

Hmmm, can an RCX server be far off?

Cheers,