 Off-Topic / Geek / 1204
Re: Factoring going off line for a while
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 00:07:22 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Larry Pieniazek writes:
OK, we have moved. I have the Gateway set back up. However, I have some
mail challenges. The Dell laptop where I do all my mail picked (well,
Murphy did the picking) the worst possible time to act up. It's throwing
blue screens of death whenever i try to dial in with it.  [...]

BSOD, huh?  Sounds like Bill Labs (not Dell or Murphy) did the picking!
<duck>  <er, penguin ;->

--Todd (happily 100% BSOD- and MS-free, now living on 100% Linux & FreeBSD)