 Announcements / 490
489  |  491
Subject:
Factoring going off line for a while
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:09:35 GMT

Important announcement regarding factoring...

I have just processed a big batch of factor requests. I am about to pack
the office, so this service that dozens, if not hundreds, of people,
have used is about to go off the air for a little while, because I won't
have access to stuff like envelopes, stamps, etc.... But not to worry...

Rest assured that requests receieved while I am not processing will be
looked at once things are back to a semblance of normal, sometime late
next week. (I have to go to CT mid week)...

If you have my address in your records, you might want to change the
street part from:

6829 Rix St., SE

300 Dogwood Ave., NE

The city/state/zip remain as Ada MI, 49301 USA, it's a move of less than
5 miles. My phone numbers also remain the same.

FUT lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!