 Off-Topic / Fun / 4588
Re: Factoring going off line for a while
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:52:40 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
In lugnet.announce, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Important announcement regarding factoring...

OK, we have moved. I have the Gateway set back up. However, I have some • mail
challenges. The Dell laptop where I do all my mail picked (well, Murphy did • the
picking) the worst possible time to act up. It's throwing blue screens of • death
whenever i try to dial in with it. I THINK all the data on it is safe, • but...
and of course it decided to start acting up AFTER I'd packed everything • else.
So that's why no one has heard peep one from me... i just got my gateway
unpacked. I am going to take a full image of the dell before I try • repairing
it, etc.

If you have some absolute emergency that absolutely can't wait (*but I • can't
imagine what could qualify*) you can drop me a line at
larry_pieniazek@yahoo.com, the only email I currently have working • (although I
expect to be back on the air soon...) I probably won't respond unless I • really
really think it really really is an emergency.

Factoring txns, and other email not yet received is safe on the mercator • (or
voyager) servers... what is most at risk is mail I already received but • didn't
process yet, as that's in the inbox of an unstable machine)..

Deep apologies for posting a tale of my woe but I figure there may be • people
wondering what happened

Good news is that USPS, UPS and Airborne Express have all found me
successfully, bringing mail, TRU packages and large checks respectively.

Again FUT M.BST

++Lar

PS I hate this Gateway keyboard... grr... I make a lot of mistakes on it • and it
drives me crazy

The great Larry has fallen. He makes mistakes now and seems unable to deal
with computer problems! Next thing you know, he'll be asking his congressman
to vote yes to the latest liberal spending bill...

Frank