 Off-Topic / Geek / 1168
Re: Netscape Navigator 4.[67] memory leak under RHL6.1+Gnome?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:11:28 GMT

On Sat, 12 Feb 2000 03:01:34 GMT, "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:

Now NN is hovering between 20M and 30M, which seems reasonable (albeit bloated
compared to mid-90's standards) and zippier than ever.

Yeah, makes you want to switch to Opera for Linux when it comes out...
:)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?