 Off-Topic / Geek / 1166
Re: Netscape Navigator 4.[67] memory leak under RHL6.1+Gnome?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 03:14:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Todd Lehman writes:
[...
Now ]NN is hovering between 20M and 30M, which seems reasonable (albeit
bloated compared to mid-90's standards) and zippier than ever.

Ack, what am I smoking?  I'm looking at the wrong number.  30M is the non-
swapped-out portion.  The real size is actually up there around 80M, and
slowly climbing.  Now 90M.  :-/

Well, at least it's less bad now, even if it's still pretty bad.  I've gotta
put another 128MB of RAM in this machine anyway, maybe that'll help make it
even less bad yet.  Grr.

--Todd