 Off-Topic / Geek / 1094
Re: Lost mail at partsref
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:45:47 GMT

1) Stupid, stupid Outlook Express.  You click a folder, look at some • mail,
maybe even interact with that mail.  Then you press Delete.  It asks, • "Are
you sure you want to delete *this folder* [emphasis mine]?  This can't • be
undone."  I see this message nearly every day.

what version are you using?

I select a folder, press delete, and get
"are you sure you want to delte the XXX folder and move it to the Deleted
Items folder?"
If I choose "Yes" and then look at the Deleted Items folder, there it is.

OE v5.00.2919.6600

--
-Steven  "Nothin' But Net!"  http://svore.mindspring.com/
Buy on the web and want to save money? stop by