 Off-Topic / Geek / 1093
Re: Test from trn under default RHL6.1 install
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 01:13:47 GMT

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 00:32:20 GMT, "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:

Ya, I wanted to see what the installation default looked like.  I just hope
that the portion to the left of the @ is the product of a pseudo-random
number generator as well as the time and the pid.

IIRC, /dev/random and/or /dev/urandom when installed figure into the
equation.

Jasper