 Off-Topic / Fun / 9912 (-20)
  Re: predigested pap (was Re: Star Destroyer

(...) But of course, in my day, you use a keyboard and mouse! And like it! (...) huh? whos kimosabe? Is that a food or something? Whats XFUT? Your gonna make me ask to many questions! P.S Notice how I cut this so it looked predigested! (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  predigested pap (was Re: Star Destroyer

(...) Kids these days. Why, when I was a boy, you talked to computers with punched cards. And liked it. (...) Who's "we", Kimosabe? XFUT lugnet.off-topic.fun (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Dr. Seuss Explains Why Computers Sometimes Crash

(...) Felis catis, is your taxinomic nomenclature An endothermic quadriped, carnivorous by nature? Your visual, olfactory, and auditory senses Contribute to your hunting skills and natural defenses. I find myself intrigued by your subvocal (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Dr. Seuss Explains Why Computers Sometimes Crash

(...) You know the Model Data General song right? (URL) Better Model by Steven Levine at Apollo Computer Submitted by "Spam" Sung to the tune of "A Modern Major-General" by Gilbert and Sullivan I've built a better model than the one at Data General (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Dr. Seuss Explains Why Computers Sometimes Crash

(...) Very cool, although it also sounds very much like the original auther is filking Gilbert & Sulivan, not Dr. Seuss. :) (try it to the tune of Modern Major General and you'll see what I mean) thanks, James (Whose favorite Dr. Seuss tune is still (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Dr. Seuss Explains Why Computers Sometimes Crash

(...) ROFL!!!! -Tim (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Dr. Seuss Explains Why Computers Sometimes Crash

Hi Sean - Can't say I made it up... a friend sent it to me. I had to share :-) -Tim (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Dr. Seuss Explains Why Computers Sometimes Crash

(...) Ya, pretty funny indeed, especially when read out loud. And of course, if you DID make it up, Tim, I am sure Sean's not the only one who wants to know.... (wait for it!) HLDITY? (GD&R) ++Lar (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Dr. Seuss Explains Why Computers Sometimes Crash

(...) (snipped) (...) remindes me of some lines in a computer manual ...when you computer gives an error, it's because: the stack can dip into the heap for just a few cycles and not be caught by the stack sniffer and this is real :-( Very funny Tim! (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Dr. Seuss Explains Why Computers Sometimes Crash

LOL. The first and third parts are the best. Did you make that up Tim, or did you find it somewhere? Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Dr. Seuss Explains Why Computers Sometimes Crash

Dr. Seuss Explains Why Computers Sometimes Crash (Read this aloud, if you can!) If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port, and the bus is interrupted at a very last resort, and the access of the memory makes your floppy disk abort, then the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: So I was playing Super Mario Brothers 3...

This is hilarious! I will never wear the Tanuki suit (in Mario Bros. 3) without wearing a grin on my face! Terry (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Passport photos...

Nice to see that, even in Legoland, no-one looks like the photo on their ID... (URL) J Railton (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: So I was playing Super Mario Brothers 3...

"Jeroen de Haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> wrote in message news:H4ys7M.G7x@lugnet.com... (...) That is really really really scary. Man. -Jon (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Finding Nemo

WOW. O_O (URL) The Shipyard - (URL) The Moonbase Project - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  ¿?¿.Questions.¿?¿

<Begin transmission> Good evening, For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Richard… …and I suffer from (CAS) Chronic-Anticipation-Syndrome. Y’see, I'm afflicted with a disorder that causes me to incessantly dwell upon mystery’s and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: So I was playing Super Mario Brothers 3...

(...) Is that the same as this? (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: So I was playing Super Mario Brothers 3...

(...) Where to start? So many possible tangents, so little time... *picks one at random* This is clearly a job for Otto Titzling. Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A Lego personal ad?

Still no luck with this, eh? I was hoping you might have had some real responses so that I might be inspired to post my own ad. Maybe we should start a new newsgroup called lugnet.people.singles... Or would that more accurately be (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: So I was playing Super Mario Brothers 3...

Hmmm, never knew anything about the Tanuki. That makes me look at it a bit different. Hmmm, this explains why when Mario is a Tanuki he can make himself rock hard at will, almost stone-like. Ya think? e. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact