 Off-Topic / Fun / 9667 (-10)
  Re: Happy Birthday

(...) A quote from a local radio personality that I thought was a bit humorous; "I TURNED OFF CNN THIS MORNING after they ran that bit about Elvis impersonators in Asia the 13th time. I don’t give a damn about Elvis impersonators. Now --- if you can (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Happy Birthday

(...) date in December, the 8th, the day on which Jim Morrison was born and John Lennon died.... Maggie C. (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Happy Birthday

(...) Yeah, I thought everyone knew that Elvis' birthday was January 8th. That's why the two-day holiday Elvis-Nixon Days is celebrated on January 8th & 9th. Elvis was born on the 8th and Nixon was born on the 9th. Of course, the other sacred (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: More train colour kits

(...) It's a UK-US thing, I guess. Using either sense 1 or sense 3 (depending on your point of view, I suppose), US meaning for booty now encompasses the posterior portion of the anatomy, especially of the female persuasion. And yes, it's often (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What kind of driver are you?

(...) ago... ;-) Pedro (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  What kind of driver are you?

(URL) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

My problem is that my sister has all the family photos, and she is not available at the moment. So I can only date by events I remember. I did confirm with my brother that he had a magician for his 4th birthday party, so that takes me back to 2 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

(...) I have one memory I can tie to age 3 or earlier; a big yellow house that was at the end of our street in Bassano. I know it's 3 or earlier, because we moved to edmonton before I turned 4. James (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

I can definitely tie a remembrance to about age 1 to 2. I remember standing at the end of our street looking over the RR tracks into downtown. We moved from that house somewhere in that time frame. I also vividly remember the first time I saw the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

I remember an event that occurred at a place that we moved from before I was two. (Faculty housing U. of Rochester). I was going around the building to the play area in the back with someone (may have been my brother) and made the comment "We are (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact