 Off-Topic / Fun / 9442 (-10)
  Re: "Star Wars is racist"

(...) Where in the classic trilogy does anyone say anything about Yoda's prowess in battle? He is referred to as wise, and powerful- but with the Force, powerful could mean anything. Certainly his clairvoyance with the whole Cloud City thing was (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: S@H Specials this week - need someone to call

(...) That can be corrected, Dave! (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: "Star Wars is racist"

(...) Right. During my viewing, I was by no means alone in laughing inappropriately at serious scenes and not laughing at all at the C3PO stuff -- some people seemed just generally stunned by the end of the film. During the movie people snickered (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New stories, new layout, new merchandise at The Brick Testament

(...) "Overproced"? Short for "Overprocessed"?? Does that tie in with this statement: "Why go shirtless when you can cover your abdomen with this fine cotton garment made from 100% cotton-like space age polymers?" which was found on: (URL) I must (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: "Star Wars is racist"

(...) Good God, that was awful. I actually laughed out loud at that scene. It's great that scenes intended to be moving, such as the sand:rough poetry, are invariably farcically comical, while George's flaccid attempts at humor, such as the entirety (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: "Star Wars is racist"

(...) if I too were lavishly rewarded with wealth and fame for writing things as scintillating as: "Sand is coarse and harsh -- you are soft and pretty. Me like soft things..." And what an expository masterstroke it was when Anakin killed all the (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  "Star Wars is racist"

(URL) in-depth analysis of the Star Wars series 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Return of the Inscrutably Weird Flash Videos, Part III

It must be a Japanese version of Monty Python's Flying Circus. /Tore (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Thanks Lindsay, Three minutes of my life I'll never get back ;) -- Bill Toenjes (TooMuchDew) "Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:Gwt0L8.4po@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Return of the Inscrutably Weird Flash Videos, Part III

Good Lord. Anyone who can explain this to me is welcome to try. (URL) I guess the song is supposed to be of Pokémon origin, but, uh, yeah. best LFB (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact