 Off-Topic / Fun / 9439
Re: New stories, new layout, new merchandise at The Brick Testament
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 14:48:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brendan Powell Smith writes:

And you can show the world you're a
proud supporter of The Brick Testament by buying overproced merchandise with
the Brick Testament logo on it!  Oh, boy!

"Overproced"? Short for "Overprocessed"?? Does that tie in with this statement:

"Why go shirtless when you can cover your abdomen with this fine cotton
garment made from 100% cotton-like space age polymers?"

which was found on:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/productdetail.aspx?prodno=testament.2343773

But I must protest. The canned blurbage says:

"Product Information:
The most comfortable t-shirt ever! Our 100% cotton, Hanes Beefy-T is
preshrunk, durable and guaranteed. "

AND

"6.1 oz. fabric - luxuriously soft 100% cotton ring-spun yarn "

So SOMEONE is lying. Either it's made of space age polymers or it's made of
real cotton.

Which is it? A conondrum! Given that the shirts are from Hanes(tm) (c/n/d/
in that word and you'll see where they REALLY are from, if you ask me) my
money is on the Rev as the truthteller here... Space age polymers it is!

Hope that helps.

FUT ot.fun