 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 266
265  |  267
Subject:
New stories, new layout, new merchandise at The Brick Testament
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 09:05:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Celebrating its 1,071,587th hit, The Brick Testament is happy to announce
it's largest update ever, with eight new illustrated stories from The Old
Testament.

http://www.thebricktestament.com

There's also a new layout to the site, with the stories now grouped by book.

The front page has a handy "latest additions" link that will take you to a
page which lists the latest stories by date added.

Finally, the site has a peppy new logo!  And you can show the world you're a
proud supporter of The Brick Testament by buying overproced merchandise with
the Brick Testament logo on it!  Oh, boy!

Enjoy, as always,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith  @8^)