 Off-Topic / Fun / 9437 (-10)
  Re: "Star Wars is racist"

(...) if I too were lavishly rewarded with wealth and fame for writing things as scintillating as: "Sand is coarse and harsh -- you are soft and pretty. Me like soft things..." And what an expository masterstroke it was when Anakin killed all the (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  "Star Wars is racist"

(URL) in-depth analysis of the Star Wars series 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Return of the Inscrutably Weird Flash Videos, Part III

It must be a Japanese version of Monty Python's Flying Circus. /Tore (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Thanks Lindsay, Three minutes of my life I'll never get back ;) -- Bill Toenjes (TooMuchDew) "Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:Gwt0L8.4po@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Return of the Inscrutably Weird Flash Videos, Part III

Good Lord. Anyone who can explain this to me is welcome to try. (URL) I guess the song is supposed to be of Pokémon origin, but, uh, yeah. best LFB (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Launch of HMAS Ballarat

(...) restricted (...) They've got 12 individually steerable / liftable axles, 6 on each side, each axle has 4 wheels. They lower the truck, drive it in underneath the module, then lift it up & drive away. ROSCO (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) I think Obi-Wan speaks the truth when he says he never owned R2. Since R2 was originally aboard the Queen's ship, so I'd say he's technically Padme/Amidala's droid. But being Chosen One, can R2 ever really be "owned" per se? :) Also, did I (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) Woo hoo!! I'm not alone thinking that R2 is the one that "brings" balance to the Force. My wife still thinks I'm daffy though, despite the fact that there are others who also believe. Thanks for speaking out Anthony! --Jack AFOL, St. Louis (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Launch of HMAS Ballarat

(...) Sort of like a giant duck bill! Wait until they start building "stealth" destroyers (the DD21 program here in the USA)--those have some really, really, really funky lines. (...) I've seen trucks that match that description--I wouldn't be (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Launch of HMAS Ballarat

(...) Yep, It looks really strange from underneath! (...) Well, I think Tenix like to have as many people hanging around at the launch as they can, for the TV cameras. If you know when it is, you can generally get in - they don't do any security (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact