 Off-Topic / Fun / 9317 (-10)
  Name calling: a catharsis.

After Larry P cruelly lashed out at me during a recent ultra-serious debate: (URL) feel it would not be inappropriate for me to let fly with a little monikerizing myself. To wit: Larry P is a fobbing, loud-whispering, common-kissing, gorbellied, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Modules, Can You Help? (Was Re: Possible BOO BOO)

(...) Was that footnote gonna contain useful info? 8?) FUT .o-t.fun ROSCO (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Ocker (was: Attack of the Compartmentalization)

(...) Check (URL) .off-topic.fun ROSCO (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: §Infer Monkeys for Parrots!§

(...) Excellent, We move into action upon daybreak! (I've already been in conversation with B 1 & B 2... They want in on our campaign. They appear to have a personal vendetta against these foul feces throwers.) (URL) Let the liberation begin, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: §Infer Monkeys for Parrots!§

mo's treatise on monkeys: Monkeys are evil to their very brown cores. Monkeys can do everything we can do, but better (they're just lazy, is all). It would not surprise me to learn that at least one monkey is sitting on the LEGO Company's board of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars)

  §Infer Monkeys for Parrots!§

~Infer Monkeys for Parrots! (My Gawd, we’re the same person?) {see comments within…} (URL) see comments below..} (...) What kinda sick *monkey fetish* do we share? Is it the feces throwin’ thing… cause I'm not into that! And another thing, why are (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Both sides!

But as I assume the Patent and Trademark office have yet to grant registration of Stubbies then they cannot use the ® symbol, and as they do not manufacture the product themselves they cannot claim tm on it either. However seeing as it is a creative (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Galidor Online game

(...) They're in Toys R Us, and they are Barbie dolls with Technic peg connectors. (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Both sides!

(...) Ummm, coypright is for creative works, not trademarks or service marks. Trademarks would get (TM) or (R). But I bet you new that and you were just following the rule that all corrections must themselves contain an error... --Bill. (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Galidor Online game

Hello, I haven't seen the Galidor sets yet, so I have no idea how good they are, but I've been enjoying the online RPG game at www.galidor.com. I am stuck in a few places, however, and have been trying in vain to find some hints for the game. Would (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact