 Off-Topic / Fun / 9317
Name calling: a catharsis.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:50:46 GMT

After Larry P cruelly lashed out at me during a recent ultra-serious debate:

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=9297

I feel it would not be inappropriate for me to let fly with a little
monikerizing myself.  To wit:

Larry P is a fobbing, loud-whispering, common-kissing, gorbellied,
full-gorged, beslubbering, folly-fallen, milk-livered, urchin-snouted,
bat-fowling, tickle-brained, spleeny, pottle-deep, ill-nutured, tottering,
beetle-headed, dread-bolted, pribbling, ear-wiggling, plume-plucked,
knotty-pated, toad-spotted, earth-vexing bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil.

Whew!  Now I feel better, having said my piece.

     Dave!