 Off-Topic / Fun / 9224
Re: 2x4 Cheezy Brick Packs Now In Store!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 05:42:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.announce, Erik Olson writes:
Some of you know I've been consulting for a new clone brand. It's time to
reveal the Marz Cheezy Brick!

Here's a scan from the ad (in today's Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)

Cool!!

Hey, maybe sometime this April, I'll be foolish enough to drive up and try
some of this out when I get the chance.  The Cheese Castle is just up the
road a piece.

Maybe Lugnet.build.cheese is in order!

But it could be whey out of line too....

-Tom McD.
when replying, spamcheesecake... now at a bakery near you!