 Off-Topic / Fun / 9207 (-10)
  It's March 27...Do YOU know where your new Spider Man trailer is?

That's right folks...the new trailer was released online this morning at 9:00 Pacific. Get your LEGO Spidey in front of the monitor and click here: (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Escape Velocity: Nova

(...) Wow, I'd totally forgotten about this game. It was tons of fun. :D Especially with the Star Wars plugin, getting a Star Destroyer, and launching massive amounts of TIE Fighters into battle. >:D Jeff (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Kinda long eBook thing...

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GtLswC.Lx1@lugnet.com... (...) encryption (...) it (...) Cool, a subject I know something about :) I went on a training course at Microsoft in Seattle last year specifically on eBook (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Escape Velocity: Nova

Once again, Ambrosia Software has released a new version of Escape Velocity. This one is Mac OSX Native and features spiffy new graphics. The first plug-ins are just starting to be released. I just dig this game. :^D Brief Synopsis: You are the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Kinda long eBook thing...

Hey Y'all: I had no idea where else to discuss this issue -- and this group seems gadget and technology interested enough to suit my purposes. Anyway, here it is... Of late I have become interested in eBooks or eTexts and have been looking at the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Online Mac instructions.

(...) Tim, I am not familiar with the legal term 'screw something up'. Then again, IANAL. :-) Jude XFUT .o-t.fun (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Spider-Man in San Diego

(...) "em-bare-assed"? Calmness will rectify this situation, Maggie. Feel free to colon me if you need any further advice. -John (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Spider-Man in San Diego

(...) Tush, tush, we really need to put this awful thread behind us, it really bums me out. You are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Maggie C. (yes, embarrassed to be the one who couldn't resist) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Spider-Man in San Diego

(...) And is that a metrick buttload, or a standard English buttload? --Bill. (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Spider-Man in San Diego

(...) And more importantly, just how would you list the pieces on BrickBay after checking? I mean, would they be new, used, or what? 'Cause it's a sure bet that you wouldn't want to keep them after checking, right? Matt (...and is that an assembled (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact