 Off-Topic / Fun / 9204
Escape Velocity: Nova
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 23:56:50 GMT

Once again, Ambrosia Software has released a new version of Escape Velocity.
This one is Mac OSX Native and features spiffy new graphics. The first plug-ins
are just starting to be released. I just dig this game. :^D

Brief Synopsis: You are the captain of a crappy little shuttlecraft. You plow
the spacelanes carrying cargo and making credits until fate crosses your path.
You will become involved in galactic politics and battles, all the while clawing
your way to better spacecraft and bigger missions.

It's an excellent way to waste time.

WinDoze users are out of luck. Sorry. :^D

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/

~GAMH