 Off-Topic / Fun / 9206
Re: Escape Velocity: Nova
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:21:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark Sandlin writes:
Once again, Ambrosia Software has released a new version of Escape Velocity.
This one is Mac OSX Native and features spiffy new graphics. The first
plug-ins are just starting to be released. I just dig this game. :^D

Wow, I'd totally forgotten about this game.  It was tons of fun.  :D
Especially with the Star Wars plugin, getting a Star Destroyer, and launching
massive amounts of TIE Fighters into battle.  >:D

Jeff