 Off-Topic / Fun / 9198
Re: Spider-Man in San Diego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 07:48:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Matthew Hamand writes:
For San Diego area AFOLs I just picked up the Spider-Man action studio and
Green Goblin sets at the Poway Wal-Mart. US$28.88 and US$6.97 respectively.
I expected them to be $35 and $10. They had a few more of each as of about
6:30pm tonight (3/25).

No unauthorized Episode II product. Just a buttload of Jedi Starfighters.

Just how many IS a buttload, anyway?

And why would you want a buttload of ANYTHING?

  And how on Earth could a "buttload" of Jedi Starfighters be more than
  *one*?  I mean, I haven't checked, but I'd be willing to bank that one
  would be about the limit.

  And no, I don't want to know.

And more importantly, just how would you list the pieces on BrickBay after
checking? I mean, would they be new, used, or what? 'Cause it's a sure bet
that you wouldn't want to keep them after checking, right?

Matt

(...and is that an assembled or unassembled buttload? Oops...now I'm
teetering toward .pun!)