 Off-Topic / Fun / 9196
Re: Spider-Man in San Diego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 05:12:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matthew Hamand writes:
For San Diego area AFOLs I just picked up the Spider-Man action studio and
Green Goblin sets at the Poway Wal-Mart. US$28.88 and US$6.97 respectively.
I expected them to be $35 and $10. They had a few more of each as of about
6:30pm tonight (3/25).

No unauthorized Episode II product. Just a buttload of Jedi Starfighters.

Just how many IS a buttload, anyway?

And why would you want a buttload of ANYTHING?

Eww...

Matt