 Off-Topic / Fun / 9149
  Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?

(...) Like many others, mine go in cycles. There are three main things that I've been doing all my life: playing games, acquiring books, and taking road trips. I've played several thousand board games and I currently own several hundred. I've played (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?

(...) The name "German-Style" games lost out in a hobby vote to "Designer Games", so that's what many people are refering to (dare I say it?) German-style games as now. There was a long list of names - I don't remember what I voted for, but I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?

(...) I'm kind of hoping I'll have better luck finding RPG players in Portland. I really want to get a game going again. (...) Fortunately for me this time, I don't have to move the books!!! (...) Better than me. I haven't been to Alaska, Hawaii, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)