 Off-Topic / Fun / 890
    Re: Frog —Jasper Janssen
   (...) That depends entirely on what kind of spreadsheet it is - some types just aren't suited to being pushed in a DB. (...) Well, why are you running Access at all, if you have a Linux box? All kidding aside, for a nice C/S DB solution, you _could_ (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Frog —Steve Bliss
     (...) Rilly? I guess that's possible, I just haven't seen them. I _have_ seen too many spreadsheets trying to be applications, because the person who put the spreadsheet together was an Excel pro, and didn't know there were better ways to present (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Frog —Richard Dee
   On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:53:16 GMT, Steve Bliss uttered the following profundities... (...) In my department, the 2 of us, are neither Access nor Excel pros, however, the data we have needs to be presented as well as analyzed. We store the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)