 Off-Topic / Fun / 8829
  Re: Just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower...

(...) And what's even worse, I posted the site here two months ago, and therefore I claim bragging rights in the Roo Poo wars: (URL) But it still is pretty shocking. (Actually, there's a whole thread on that stuff back there.) best LFB (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower...

(...) Ew! You actually WANT to take the credit for roo poo? Have you seen a mental health professional lately? Matt (hee-hee) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower...

(...) LFB, you can have FULL credit for this one. Heck, I wish I'd never posted it in the first place. Just goes to show-sleep deprivation and silly posting don't mix. -Dave (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower...

(...) Gentlemen, If you're so disturbed by Roo Poo, then I have many, many, MANY links that would either drive you instantly insane or kill you outright. The twisted Web is a magnificent place. Most of the really good ones are of highly questionable (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower...

(...) Oddly enough, I am already familiar with both of these sites. I believe you pointed out Oolong's site previously and I thought it was an odd one at that time. Regarding the Disney Tatto Guy, well...he's the reason my wife won't get a Pooh Bear (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower...

(...) Well I hate to admit it, but you guys really had me going on the Manties one. I was SO AFRAID, it took me about a week to get up the nerve to look. How do I put this delicately... you can get a much better selection for cheaper elsewhere. Not (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower...

(...) more or less what I think Oolong must be, one wouldn't think much of that site except that the bunny is cute and the photography is quite good. My English/Polish non-lego SO has an English/Polish bunny with 3 legs and I can attest to the fact (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)