 Off-Topic / Fun / 8684
Re: Sometimes being vocal about the hobby pays off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 05:38:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
"Allan Bedford" <apotomeREMOVE-THIS@altavista.net> wrote in message

Tim, can you please let your boss know that I'm a big LEGO fan too.  If • need
be, I can provide her with a mailing address.  ;)

Wait Allan, you, a LEGO *fan* ???

D'oh!

Remember that Seinfeld episode where George remembers, only too late, the
great comeback/zinger line he *should* have used?  Here's the way I should
have responded the first time...

LEGO fan?  Well, of course I'm a LEGO fan.  I've been a LEGO fan since Jack
Stone was a pebble.

[INSERT Rimshot]

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Flintstones marathon, already
in progress.

Regards,
Allan B.