 Off-Topic / Fun / 8682
Re: Sometimes being vocal about the hobby pays off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 04:27:48 GMT

"Allan Bedford" <apotomeREMOVE-THIS@altavista.net> wrote in message

Tim, can you please let your boss know that I'm a big LEGO fan too.  If • need
be, I can provide her with a mailing address.  ;)

Wait Allan, you, a LEGO *fan* ??? ;-)  <grin, duck, run>

Sure, they're not the greatest sets in the world, but the Creator tub has
some cool parts and now I get to see what the Podracer bucket is like :-)

Well, perhaps not the greatest sets, but at least one of the nicest • thoughts
I can think of!

Yup!!  I love some of the parts in the Creator tub though, and the Podracer
bucket looks promising for parts.  Not something I'd buy myself, but neat
parts.

Anyone else get LEGO as gifts from people they wouldn't expect?

Last year.  My wife.  8444 Technic Helicopter.  Complete (and most • welcome)
surprise.

:-)

-Tim