 Off-Topic / Fun / 8680
8679  |  8681
Subject:
Sometimes being vocal about the hobby pays off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 03:38:22 GMT

Hey everyone -
I just stopped by my boss's house to pick up a check, and she handed me a
couple presents.  The boxes were quite big.  A quick look identified them as
either a 3033 or a Creator tub, and a basic tub (studs on the top).  Turns
out I got a Creator tub and a Podracer bucket for Christmas from my boss. :-)

Sure, they're not the greatest sets in the world, but the Creator tub has
some cool parts and now I get to see what the Podracer bucket is like :-)

Anyone else get LEGO as gifts from people they wouldn't expect?

-Tim