 Off-Topic / Fun / 8682 (-5)
  Re: Sometimes being vocal about the hobby pays off

"Allan Bedford" <apotomeREMOVE-THIS@...vista.net> wrote in message news:GooEsn.DKv@lugnet.com... (...) need (...) Wait Allan, you, a LEGO *fan* ??? ;-) <grin, duck, run> (...) thoughts (...) Yup!! I love some of the parts in the Creator tub though, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Sometimes being vocal about the hobby pays off

(...) Tim, can you please let your boss know that I'm a big LEGO fan too. If need be, I can provide her with a mailing address. ;) (...) Well, perhaps not the greatest sets, but at least one of the nicest thoughts I can think of! (...) Last year. My (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Sometimes being vocal about the hobby pays off

Hey everyone - I just stopped by my boss's house to pick up a check, and she handed me a couple presents. The boxes were quite big. A quick look identified them as either a 3033 or a Creator tub, and a basic tub (studs on the top). Turns out I got a (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Fellowship on Film

I would agree to not take any small children to see Lord of the Rings, but for a different reason: no kid under 10 years old would be able to sit through the whole movie without needing to go to the bathroom, even if they had gone right before it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lord of the Rings movie

(...) Ageist! ok, maybe it was the 3rd grader bragging a little. -Erik (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact