 Off-Topic / Fun / 8677 (-5)
  Re: Fellowship

(...) Yes, well it does. But there is some dispute among Tolkien scholars about just how long Gandalfs toes were. Some claim that his toes reached about to his belt, based on scientific evidence relating toe length to thickness of eyebrows, while (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Fellowship on Film

First of all, do NOT take any small children to see this film. I would say probably 10 would be the youngest who should see it, and that is pushing it. Younger kids will have nightmares for weeks, possibly years, if they are subjected to this film. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Fellowship

(...) I thought it touched his toes? ROSCO (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Ape Linkin'

(...) What does all of this have to do with our 16th president? FUT .pun :-D -John (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Fellowship

(...) Speaking of which, one little thing that bugged me all through the movie: The Dark Lord's stronghold is apparantly not Mordor, but is in fact Morrrdor. Roll the first "r", but definately not the second. Ah well, it's better than finding out (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact