 Off-Topic / Fun / 8453
8452  |  8454
Subject:
Transformers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 03:39:41 GMT

Working at home today, I decided to take an early afternoon pumpkin pie
break and I turn on the TV and discovered a new Transformers cartoon
series on Fox(?).  This was pretty exciting, for Transformers, was one
of my favorite cartoon series ever.

So what happened?

This new series has become PowerRangerfied.  Where was the plot?  Why
did Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus have to combine into a 'better' robot
to beat the Predicons?  Why do they have to 'Power-up' to win a battle?

I see that its produced by Saban- has it changed hands?

Sorry for the rant.

-chris