 Off-Topic / Fun / 8126
Re: Can I trade my little sister for Lego? :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 19:44:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Paul Sinasohn writes:
OK, If Chris can do this, so can I:

On offer, to the best bid consisting wholely of Lego:

I have one little sister, single, age 28, comes with the following accessories:
dog, car, cell phone, clothes, and horse.

Dean's list, Johnson & Wales University, B.A. Equestrian Studies
Excellent riding teacher and horse trainer (dressage & jumping).

San Francisco native. Brunette, about 5 fot 4 inches. Feisty, pretty, good
sense of humor. Vegetarian.

Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the winning bidder.
Preference will be given to bids containing multiple copies of 398
Constellation, multiple park benches (Fabuland years) and multiple 'lamp
posts'.

Contact devnull@nullandvoid.net

I'd consider making a serious bid, but I don't think my wife would be very
keen on it...

8?D

Matt