 Off-Topic / Fun / 8051
8050  |  8052
Subject:
mmm, donuts ( Was Re: The Cankerworm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 03:02:44 GMT

Christopher Snead at legosapiens@hotmail.com wrote:

On a side note, I think any of you mecha builders who see themselves going
to L.A. should plan the trip around a LUGOLA meeting; I've been, Mark and
Jeremy have been, and most recently, Eric has been.  Maybe we should rename
LUGOLA the "Mecha Mecca"....

Mecha? I was just there for the Krispy Kreme Donuts. :^P

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego