 Off-Topic / Fun / 8000
Re: Proper usage of "LEGO"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 23:00:19 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:GI0zED.1vy@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:
Dave Schuler wrote:
One of my coworkers (who doesn't know of my little ABS addiction) • mentioned
off-handedly that his brother, while in college for architecture, used • to
build "really complex bridges and things out of LEGO."  I'm not anal • about
"LEGO" versus "LEGOs," but this marks the absolute first time I've ever
heard any non-AFOL refer to LEGO correctly.  Wacky.

heh, I'm not anal about it, but isn't the proper use "LEGO Bricks"?

IANAE(1) but I think it's actually "LEGO brand building bricks" :-)

1 - I am not anal either

tongue set firmly in cheek. FUT set firmly to ot.f.

++Lar

I am pretty sure it is Lego Bricks, since they have a patent and all.

--
Markham Carroll

Who needs sanity when you have iNsAniTy?!

All your Lego base are belong to us!