 General / 32451
Re: Proper usage of "LEGO"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:39:21 GMT

Dave Schuler wrote:
One of my coworkers (who doesn't know of my little ABS addiction) mentioned
off-handedly that his brother, while in college for architecture, used to
build "really complex bridges and things out of LEGO."  I'm not anal about
"LEGO" versus "LEGOs," but this marks the absolute first time I've ever
heard any non-AFOL refer to LEGO correctly.  Wacky.

heh, I'm not anal about it, but isn't the proper use "LEGO Bricks"?

:)

Dan