 Off-Topic / Fun / 7681
Re: New cars at lego shop at home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 22:22:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Brown writes:

(Keep raising the bar, though; don't wait for us to catch up.)

Just as long as you're clear on who is raising it (LTDs) and who is playing
catch up (everyone else)... <GD&R>

What!  Why, you....<sputter sputter> How dare you baldly state what was my
subtle prod?

;)

Seriously though(1), it *is* the train clubs that are far and away leading
the crowd in public displays, which is (as I said) because they've been able
to tap into an existing support structure.  That does make it easier.

FUT ot.f

FUT back somewhere else if this becomes serious again....