 Off-Topic / Fun / 7572 (-10)
  Re: Identity Theft

(...) I think the issue with some of your posts is more to do with half-life than with shelf life. <GD&R> James (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: ICQ and IRC - numbers

(...) Yeah.... my AIM is XvRiscvX, or occasionally I'll be on BonitastheVile, but I'll be away for the next week at ACE Computer Camp, so don't expect to find me online.... and RANDOM ON! (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: ICQ and IRC - numbers

(...) There are a whole bunch of us on AIM. My AIM nick is "MarkSandlin" :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Identity Theft

(...) Do we need some sort of a 'freshness seal' ?? "best when posted by ccyy/mm/dd" or something? I know, I know, don't tell me. Some of my posts were already expired before I wrote them. (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LUGNET as an "Adult" site

(...) A couple of folks in non-posted communications to me have suggested that we're being "moultonized" by JAL. I've read most of the postings and in my completely unqualified opinion I'd have to say no - I truly believe this is on the level (well (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  RE: LEGO poem... (add your line and make it fine)

G'day, I am just going to show everyone how bored I am today! I thought it might be fun and maybe funny if some of us added a line to a poem that could be written by all of us together! I have started the first line! Mel *Lego Maniac's* We are Lego (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  ICQ and IRC - numbers

Moo... out of boredom I am just wondering who chats on ICQ or IRC? If so what are your nick names or numbers? :) Mel (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  LEGO poem... (add your line and make it fine)

G'day, I am just going to show everyone how bored I am today! I thought it might be fun and maybe funny if some of us added a line to a poem that could be written by all of us together! I have started the first line! Mel *Lego Maniac's* We are Lego (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

I always believed I made much more mistakes average per posting :-) (...) Ja, dat is (bijna) juist. (...) More than you think, "wordt" is correct here. You should have used "dit woord" instead of "deze woord". Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Find your Birthday Buddy

(...) Always keep your steamer trunks with you! (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact