 Off-Topic / Fun / 7437 (-5)
  Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!

(...) Nwocaravan of Robaxiset Or for the truly esoteric, fill in the SW name gen with your real, Pilkey, and Soap names. That gets me: Jambr Pigiz Nwocleo of Goldbar This is almost as much fun as the Fibblesnork Set Name Generator... :) James (I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!

(...) Lacking a street name, I'll use my neighborhood, making me Cleo Goldbar. That's so soap opera-y it's disturbing! Either that, or I'm from a comic book... Pinky Gizzardsquirt for News Now, signing off. (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!

Well, since others are playing along... Booger Cootiejuice ick! Hmm, I guess taking the childhood pet most identified as mine... Brownie Grant but if it's first pet, it would be either Mickey or Charley (Mickey was Brownies dad, Charlie was his (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Hello! From Falafel Gizzardhiney!

OTHER names: Soap Opera Name (1): Tugs Skillman Star Wars Name: Matbr Azpet Honorific SW Name: Skotoyota of Ibuprofen Some others.... (URL) Opera Name: Antonio Skillman Adult Film Star Name: Bear Azevedo Drag Queen Name: Tugs Azevedo Just another (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!

(...) Are you of the Westminster McGillicuddies? Mine, I'm afraid would be less dynastic and more suited to the adult film industry: Smokey St. Cloud. Dave! (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact