 Off-Topic / Fun / 7067
Re: A fun announcemert
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 11:16:48 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Brett Patterson writes:
Hello all,

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this or brought it up. If so I appologize
it advance. However, I thought it was interesting when I was looking at one
of my Alpha Team sets and noticed that the villian's name is Ogel. I looked
at it for a while and relised that it is Lego spelled backwards! I think it
is funny because Ogel is desribed as an evil person who wants to take over
the world. I wonder if who ever thought up the names was a disgrunted
employee, or just trying to do an in-joke? Oh well, it's still funny.

-Brett
I think TLC's idea is backwards->reverse->opposite. Or, maybe they weren't
thinking at all.